Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kellen Winslow says the Giants "great fit" for Braylon Edwards

According to Kellen Winslow, Braylon Edwards would love to play for the New York Giants. On a SIRIUS radio show, Winlsow said that Edwards would love to play in the Big Apple.

“For some reason I don’t (think he’ll play for the Browns in 2009),” Winslow said. “I know Braylon would love to go to New York. The Giants would fit him to the ‘T’ and he would have so much fun up there. I know he loves Cleveland but New York would be a great fit for him.”

If he gets what he wants, I'm sure he'll play great. I think we need to keep Edwards due to the lack of talent at wide receiver. Maybe the Browns can make a sign and trade deal next season. Without Steve Smith from the Giants, this deal does not happen.

No comments: