Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is Shaun Rogers the Latest Brown Frown?

Appartantly another high paid footballer does not want to play for the Browns. Shaun Rogers allegedly does not want to play in Cleveland anymore. I say, if this is true, and I want to stress that, then good riddance. I am sick and tired of guys coming here and not wanting to play. Let them leave.

If they don't realize that they have an opportunity to play for a franchise that is starved for a winner and will fill the stands no matter what, then let them go. What these players don't seem to understand is that it takes time to build a unit that will play and win together. Even though Rogers is arguably the best player on the defense, the fans and the organization deserve a little more class.

Apparantly new head coach Eric Mangini is the reason behind this new attitude from Big 92. I am not sure who is being the bigger toddler in this situation, but it appears that if they can't get along, then someone has to go. My guess is that is would be Rogers, so here is my suggestion:

Trade Shaun Rogers back to Detroit for their two first round picks. Or do a first and a third round pick, similar to the deal the Browns made for him. I don't want any of their players though. They already cut Leigh Bodden, the guy they got from us for Rogers last off-season.

Story link : Browns Gab

No comments: